Who are we? We’re possibly a bit like you!
– other than we are the exclusive distributors for head office Blants Australia –
We’re a family of 4: the kids still at school; mum and dad working; striving for time and funds to make some quality memories with the children; and realising that, as a family, we’d like to be a little bit fitter, a little bit healthier, definitely more relaxed and happy, but without throwing money at quick miracle fixes and the latest supplement fads.
So we cottoned onto the idea that going back to basics, with simple, natural, and cheap health hacks was the plan. Things like adding Epsom salt and Dead Sea salt to our baths to aid with sleep, and at the same time, gut health and relaxation; spraying magnesium oil onto sore muscles instead of buying painkillers; having fun making face masks out of Bentonite clay and water to help with teenage pimple breakouts & detoxing our skin, and using organic sodium bicarb (good old baking soda) as a natural cleaning agent in just about every room of the house, instead of bottle after bottle of noxious smelling sprays that promise amazing results but really just clog up the cupboard and make our boy’s asthma flare up.
That’s where we are at in life – perfectly imperfect, but doing our best to reduce the not so good things, and use more of the wonderful, multi-purpose products that nature has provided us.
How did we come by these products in the first place? It started, in rather large fashion, with the receipt of a ton of Epsom salt. Yep, 1000kg of it. We had bought ourselves a float pod (have a google of that if you’ve not heard of it – they’re amazing things) and needed a large amount of salt for it. But we wanted natural high quality Epsom salt, which was nigh on impossible to source in New Zealand in that amount. The original and best Blants in Australia were able to help us, and we were SO impressed with the quality of their Epsom salt. When they asked us if we would like to be their NZ distributor, we jumped at the chance. Their other products sounded amazing too, and we reckoned that New Zealanders would also like to use these back to basics solutions. We were right! I think we have something for everyone; our products are suitable for all the family, even your pets, and for your home too.
If, like us, you want:
- To feel less stressed and anxious, using natural and cost-effective methods.
- To have more energy to keep up with the kids, or just to enjoy life to the full.
- To relieve muscle aches and pains (probably received from keeping up with the kids!).
- To have better quality sleep, without sleeping tablets.
- To improve your gut health, with the many benefits that brings.
- To relieve skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- To detox your body naturally and safely.
- To help your children with all these things too.
- To find natural cleaning solutions for your home so you can stop using chemical-laden, highly scented sprays and expensive, fancily-packaged gels and creams.
- To have multi-purpose products that are natural and safe, and great value for money.
- To make your own health and beauty products, also perfect for gifting.
Dionne and Charles
Your team at Blants NZ
PS – we’re not just here for the wee day to day orders: if you’d like to buy any of our products in bulk, for your business, workplace or collective: or buy wholesale for your retail outlet, we can help you too – please contact us, we’ll be happy to help.
PPS – We’d love it if you keep up to date with our latest news and offers. The best way is to sign up to our e-newsletter that is sent roughly once a month, and is where we inform you of any discount codes. If you follow us on Facebook you’ll get access to our giveaways, as well as tips and tricks from us and other followers. We look forward to seeing you there!